The Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) is accredited by the Medical Board of Australia as the intern training accreditation authority for New South Wales.HETI's Prevocational Training Program oversees the training of all prevocational trainees in their first two postgraduate years (PGY1 and PGY2) of training with the aim to promote a universally high standard of general clinical training.
- Prevocational Training Council (PvTC)
- JMO Resources (Information for JMOs)
- Supervisors and Hospital Staff Resources
- The Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- NSW Prevocational Training Awards
- Education Resources
- The Intern Transition to Practice Program (ITP)