The Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) is accredited by the Medical Board of Australia as the intern training accreditation authority for New South Wales. HETI's Prevocational Training Program oversees the training of all prevocational trainees in their first two postgraduate years (PGY1 and PGY2) of training with the aim to promote a universally high standard of general clinical training.
- JMO Resources (Information for JMOs)
- Supervisors and Hospital Staff Resources
- Education Resources
- The Intern Transition to Practice Program (ITP)
- DPET/JMO Managers and DMS newsletter April 2019
- DPET/JMO Managers and DMS newsletter August 2019
- DPET/JMO Managers and DMS newsletter December 2019