Radiology pathology – Lymphoma
Welcome to Radiology pathology - Lymphoma.
This online module designed for Radiology trainees provides an overview of lymphoma related pathology. It focuses on the correlation between clinical features, pathological changes and investigative abnormalities.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module you should be able to:
- outline approaches to the classification of lymphoid neoplasms
- review risk factors for development of lymphomas
- describe the major differences between Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas
- indicate the appropriate sequence of investigations to establish the diagnosis of lymphoma and determine the type of neoplasm
- discuss the factors that influence the prognosis of lymphomas, including their staging.
This module is designed for Radiology trainees and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development