Welcome to the eLearning module Waste Management.
Waste in health care is unavoidable, but too much waste we generate ends up in landfill. This eLearning program hopes to change that.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Recognise the types of wastes generated by the healthcare industry,
- Recognise the methods of reducing generated waste,
- Describe the components of the waste management toolkit,
- Recognise the benefits of proper waste management practices
- Comply with the NSW Waste Regulatory Framework.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and for Health professionals may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.