Implementation of Guardianship Guidelines
Welcome to the Implementation of Guardianship Guidelines Workshop.
This is an interactive train-the-trainer workshop about guardianship applications and applying the new NSW Health Guardianship Guidelines.
To download soft copies of these resources, follow the steps below:
- Go to My Health Learning
- Search “Guardianship” in the search field and click on the Learning Path
- Click on the workshop titled “Implementation of Guardianship Guidelines”
- The resources are found on the right hand side under the heading “Reference Materials”.
A certificate is issued on completion.
At the completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Have an increased understanding of the new practice guidelines, resources and data management tools
- Demonstrate the ability to explore capacity
- Demonstrate use of the guardianship risk assessment tool
- Critically assess capacity documentation and guardianship reports
- Identify effective local support structures
This workshop is designed for all healthcare professionals who are involved in submitting guardianship applications and reports and may qualify for up to 7 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.