Research shows leveraging different perspectives increases innovation, mitigates the dangers of ‘group think’ and ultimately leads to superior performing organisations.
How do you approach ‘Difference’? Do you see difference as an asset or as a threat? Do you encourage disagreement or find you prefer agreement?
How can we do both – embrace difference and harness it for even better outcomes.
This is not an easy task, but one worth exploring. HETI's Leadership Quarters connect Senior NSW Health Leaders with each other, with key experts and with a space for discussion and debate on leadership issues.
At this Quarter we are exploring the notion of ‘Difference’ by:
- exploring our own relationship to ‘Difference’
- discussing the benefits of encouraging disagreement; and
- considering how to harness differences in our own leadership contexts.
- Brent Duffy, Director, Maximus International
- Gavin Fox-Smith, Vice President, Global Education Solutions, Johnson & Johnson, Asia Pacific
- Nicky Bath, Executive Director, National LGBTI Health Alliance
- Sam Turner, Head of Inclusion and Diversity,Westpac
|Date||Thursday 20 September 2018|
05:30pm - 07:30pm
|Venue||The Mint, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney|
|Register||Send your full name, title, email address and any dietary requirements to|
Registrations close Monday 10 September 2018