Innovation and change don’t occur in a vacuum. The best ideas and impetus for action may emerge from conversations between leaders, where they have the space and time to share and learn from each other.
Leadership Quarters are designed to provoke dialogue between senior leaders to discuss trending health leadership ideas. Recognised experts, thought leaders and researchers are invited to share their knowledge on topics aligned with NSW Health’s strategic intent.
NSW Health Chief Executives are invited to attend and nominate staff for these events including:
- Executives, senior clinicians, senior non-clinicians and senior managers
- Those with a role in shaping service delivery through their ability to influence the way in which leadership is practiced within the organisation
- Identified current and emerging leaders in the organisation
- Clinical and non-clinical leaders who would benefit from being exposed to new ways of thinking or working
Past topics include:
- Trusting Leadership
- The impact of social media
- The wisdom of failure
- Leading across genders
The events enable participants to:
|Duration and elements|
T: 02 9844 6166