WHS Incident Investigation for Managers
Welcome to the eLearning module for WHS Incident Investigation for Managers.
This eLearning module will assist managers in identifying and investigating WHS incidents and near misses and to implement strategies to prevent or reduce the risk of them from occuring again.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Identify the causes of the incident or near miss and any other contributing factors
- Identify who you need to talk to in an incident investigation, in what order, and the rationale for this
- Conduct conversations with those people to obtain the correct information
- Make written recommendations in the correct format to the correct people to prevent a recurrence of the incident or near miss
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the preventative measures implemented as a result of an incident or near miss.
This course is applicable for managers, including senior managers and may qualify for up to 0.4 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.