Recruitment: Module 2 Selection
Welcome to the eLearning module Recruitment: Module 2 Selection.
This module will step learners through stage two of the recruitment process, which is Selection. Learners will go through the six essential steps in the selection process. These steps include:
- Culling applications;
- Assessing shortlisted applicants;
- Conducting formal interviews;
- Determining preferred applicants and an eligibility list;
- Conducting referee checks; and
- Making recommendations.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Outline the purpose and key tasks of the selection process;
- Identify the options for assessing candidates; and
- Identify the role and responsibilities in the selection process.
This module is most appropriate to NSW Health Service Staff undertaking recruitment and selection actions or participating on a selection panel and may qualify for up to 0.5 hr of Continuous Professional Development.