Radiology pathology – Leukaemia
Welcome to Radiology pathology - Leukaemia.
This online module designed for Radiology trainees provides an overview of leukaemia related pathology. It focuses on the correlation between clinical features, pathological changes and investigative abnormalities.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module you should be able to:
- explain the classification of leukaemias and the basis of this classification
- list the factors known to predispose to the development of leukaemias
- discuss the major pathological and clinical differences between the different types of acute and chronic leukaemias
- review the approach to diagnosis of leukaemias
- discuss the factors that impact upon the prognosis and response to treatment of the different types of acute and chronic leukaemias.
This module is designed for Radiology trainees and may qualify for up to 1.0 hrs of Continuous Professional Development