People Management Skills Program
Positive, committed management is essential in guiding the direction of our workforce and enhancing the patient and caregiver experience across NSW Health.
Forming meaningful connections, enhancing capabilities and creating safe, healthy working environments contributes to a better human experience and improved patient outcomes.
Available to all NSW Health managers, PMSP offers an integrated approach to building knowledge and capabilities to effectively support teams and positively manage challenging situations.
- Module 1 - The Humanistic Manager
- Module 2 - Elevating Communication
- Module 3 - Evolving Team and Culture
- Module 4 - Managing with Purpose
- Module 5 - Impactful Presentations and Change Management
- Module 6 - Thinking Forward Further information on the content, learning outcomes and registration process can be found in the Program Guide
- NSW Health managers or staff acting in a role with people management responsibilities
- Enrolments are accepted twice each year. All NSW Health organisations are notified prior to enrolments opening
| Duration and elements|
- Modularised design - six modules, each 4-hour virtual interactive classrooms
- Learning experience tailored to suit participants' availability - delivered as 4-hour workshops or a full-day format
- Modules are scheduled weekly and may be completed over a 3 – 8-week period
- Includes 6 optional eLearning modules
- Two intakes a year in Autumn and Spring