People Management Skills Program (PMSP)
A course for current and aspiring clinical and non-clinical managers across NSW Health.
- Develop the skills that build effective people management.
- Create working environments that enhance patient care.
- Engage with highly-skilled facilitators.
- Learn in a supportive group environment.
- Six-month blended learning course, comprising:
- Initial two-day interactive workshops.
- Self-paced e-learning.
- Workplace implementation project as agreed with your line-manager.
Final workshop, presentation and reflective discussions.
The PMSP course assisted me to translate theory and skills I had learnt as a clinician from a clinical environment into a leadership role. The course project enabled me to lead and influence a whole of hospital change. It has inspired me to continue to develop my leadership skills to be more effective in leading systems improvements and influencing change as a senior clinician.
Far West LHD Medical Professional, November 2016
For more information and to see course availability in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
|Locations and frequency|