Welcome to Qstream Tutorials.
This course introduces the Qstream educational model, known as spaced learning, and the Qstream development stages.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- select the devices and software you need for using Qstream
- design a Qstream with help from others
- build a Qstream
- test and revise your Qstream
- organise publication of your Qstream
- select and view participant activity in your Qstream.
This course is suitable for all NSW Health staff wishing to create spaced-learning resources and may qualify for up to 0.5 hours of Continuous Professional Development.