Continuity in Medication Management
Welcome to Continuity of Medication Management eLearning module.
This online learning module explains the importance of continuity of medication management and the processes of best possible medication history and reconciliation.
Please note this course replaces Continuity in Medication Management - An Overview and Continuity in Medication Management - Medication Reconciliation on Admission
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define continuity of medication management
- Define the four steps of medication reconcilliation
- Identify local medication reconciliation processes in your workplace
- Outline roles and responsibilites of clinicians in medication reconciliation processes
- Determine why medication reconcilitation is an improtant process to follow as part of patient safety
This course is applicable for all clinical staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.