The Leap Program aims to deliver a high quality, innovative, interactive and inspirational leadership experience to build and develop skills for clinical leaders within the NSW health system.
Led by Dr Rebecca Nogajski, the program includes an experienced faculty of medical specialists and a leadership coach. Guest speakers from diverse professional backgrounds are also invited to present throughout the year.
The five workshops are structured around the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding of self and working effectively with others
- Understanding the health system for creating change
- Implementing strategies to meet future needs in medical education and training
Who Is The Program For?
The Leap Program is intended for NSW Health doctors in training (PGY1 to Fellow, Prevocational and Vocational trainees) with demonstrated commitment to developing leadership capabilities as medical leaders in NSW Health.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing as a medical leader in NSW Health.
- Supported by their direct supervisor/manager to participate in the program.
- Commitment to attend full program (nine workshop days).
2021 Program Dates
3-4 September (St Leonards)
8-9 October (St Leonards)
5-6 November (Virtual)
3-4 December (Virtual)
14 January (St Leonards)
Please ensure you are available to attend all workshops (nine days total) prior to applying.
$1,100 (incl. GST)