Advanced Life Support - Theory Module C Quiz
Welcome to the eLearning module Advanced Life Support - Theory Module C Quiz.
The aim of this module is to provide opportunity to practice and complete the theory quiz component of the Advanced Life Support (ALS) assessment. This opportunity allows review of the ANZCOR algorithm and knowledge review from the resource library.
This module is an assessment of your knowledge on Advanced Life Support (adults). There is an opportunity to practice first with access to the Resource Library before completing your assessment.
The final assessment consists of 25 randomised questions, in order to pass you must receive a final score of 80% or higher. Please check with you workplace for guidance on full assessment requirements.
It is recommended you complete the Advanced Life Support modules A&B prior to undertaking this assessment.
A certificate is issued on completion.
At the completion of the module participants will be better prepared for the practical component of Advanced Life Support (ALS) training by being able to:
- Outline the steps in the Australian and New Zealand Council of Resuscitation (ANZCOR) Adult Cardiorespiratory Arrest Flow Chart (ANZCOR ALGORITHM) to provide ALS
- Identify Rationale for working in a team with a designated team leader during a cardiorespiratory arrest
- Apply the ANZCOR Adult Cardiorespiratory arrest flow chart knowledge to simulated scenarios.
- Outline the steps in the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Adult Cardio-respiratory Arrest Flow Chart to provide ALS.
- Identify the rationale for working as a team with a designated team leader during a cardio-respiratory arrest.
- Apply the ARC Adult Cardio-respiratory Arrest flow chart knowledge to simulated scenarios.
This course is designed for health professionals such as critical care staff, emergency, intensive care, coronary care, clinical emergency response teams (CERS), rural and remote staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.