Clinical Supervision Support for Allied Health Professionals
Welcome to the eLearning module Clinical Supervision Support for Allied Health Professionals. The module is available through My Health Learning for NSW Health staff.
Allied Health can work in a diverse range of settings, which may include metropolitan, regional, rural and remote settings. They may work in a large hospital department, a community centre, or as a solo worker.
In this online training we have provided a range of tips and strategies to assist workers to access clinical supervision and workplace learning, no matter where they are.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of supervision
- Identify strategies for being an effective supervisor
- Apply adult learning principles
- Identify strategies to facilitate learning in the workplace
- Set SMART goals
- Identify strategies for managing priorities
This course is applicable for all Allied Health professionals working within NSW Health who are providing clinical supervision across the career continuum and may qualify for up to 1.0 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.