Recruitment: Module 3 Post-Selection
Welcome to the eLearning module Recruitment: Module 3 Post-Selection.
This module will walk Learners through the last stage of the recruitment process, that is post-selection. Learners will go through the seven essential steps in the post-selection process. These include:
- Conducting mandatory checks, verification and related assessments;
- Making the offer;
- Advising unsuccessful applicants;
- Providing post-selection feedback;
- Documenting and retaining records;
- Addressing complaints; and
- Commencing work.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Outline the purpose of the post-selection process;
- Outline the key tasks of the post-selection process; and
- Identify their role and responsibility in the post-selection process.
This module is most appropriate to NSW Health Service Staff undertaking recruitment and selection actions or participating on a selection panel and may qualify for up to 0.5 hr of Continuous Professional Development.