Selling Tobacco Responsibly
Welcome to Selling Tobacco Responsibly.
This aims to support sales people and store owners to sell tobacco, non-tobacco smoking products, smoking accessories, e-cigarettes and e-cigarette accessories responsibly and in line with NSW legislation.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Take appropriate action to ensure you do not sell tobacco products, non-tobacco smoking products or e-cigarettes and e-cigarette accessories to minors
- Identify what forms of identification you can accept as proof of a person’s age
- Identify which items you cannot display in your store and the steps you would take to ensure they are out of sight
- Identify tobacco products which are illegal to sell
- Ensure that tobacco products, non-tobacco smoking products, smoking accessories, e-cigarettes and e-cigarette accessories are only sold from one cash register.
The course is designed for NSW Health Staff and may qualify for up to 0.3 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.