NSW Health Senior Executive Development Alumni Network
The Alumni Network provides opportunities for maintaining professional networks and fostering collaboration across NSW Health organisations.
The Network enables ongoing executive development and collegial support to deal with the complexities and challenges of leading within the NSW Health system.
It builds on learnings from the Programs to further enhance the practice of adaptive, collective and relational leadership.
Active participation in the Network supports alumni throughout their careers in NSW Health.
Network events will explore relevant leadership topics, including:
- governance and working with Boards and the Ministry
- strategy, policy and system performance
- executive presence, negotiation and influencing
- disruptive technology and social media
- shaping organisational culture