NSW Prevocational Accreditation Program – Overview
NSW Prevocational Accreditation Program – Overview.
This module provides an introduction to the HETI Prevocational Accreditation Program
The program will give you the opportunity to explore:
- Why and how HETI accredits prevocational training providers
- The prevocational accreditation cycle
- The components of the accreditation process
- The role of the Medical Board of Australia and the Australian Medical Council in prevocational accreditation.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the background of, and rational for the HETI Prevocational Accreditation Program
- Describe the HETI Prevocational Accreditation cycle
- Analyse the components of the Accreditation process
- Differentiate between the quality assurance and quality improvement purposes.
This module is designed for all prevocational training providers (hospitals and health facilities), new and existing surveyors and team leaders and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.