Research: Introduction for Beginners
Welcome to the eLearning module Research - An Introduction for beginners.
In this module we introduce you to the language of research, its importance, characteristics, types of research you can undertake and the steps required.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define terms related to research
- Explain the purpose and importance of research in health
- Discuss the characteristics of research
- Identify the different types of research
- Develop an awareness of the processes required to get started in research.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff who wish to gain an understanding on the research process and/or may be considering undertaking research. This may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.