Welcome to the Qstream Sampler module.
Qstream sampler is your opportunity to experience Qstream first hand. There are four light-hearted questions about interpreting unfamiliar road signs. You answer them, paying close attention to the question content, type, assessment, scoring and explanation.
At the end of Qstream sampler, you’ll be able to:
- identify question types
- explain the strengths and weaknesses of each question type
- classify questions as effective or ineffective
- describe the effect of poorly-written questions
- explain the assessment and scoring of learner responses
- describe the nature of explanations to learner responses.
This module is suitable for all NSW Health staff wishing to create spaced-learning resources.