Radiology pathology - Endocrine
Welcome to Radiology pathology - Endocrine.
This online module designed for Radiology trainees provides an overview of endocrine related pathology. It focuses on the correlation between clinical features, pathological changes and investigative abnormalities.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module you should be able to:
- list the common causes of hyper and hypo function of the thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and parathyroid glands
- discuss a variety of syndromes associated with abnormal endocrine function
- review major types of endocrine neoplasms
- describe an appropriate approach to investigating hypo- and hyper- pituitarism
- discuss the investigation of suspected primary hyperaldosteronism.
This module is designed for Radiology trainees and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development