Medical Officers Mandatory Training Challenge Test
Welcome to the eLearning module Medical Officers Mandatory Training Challenge Test.
This challenge test allows Medical Officers to undertake a multiple choice test to assess their understanding of aspects of Mandatory Training.
This module is part of Medical Officers Mandatory Training Learning Pathway.
A certificate is issued on completion.
Questions in this module relate to 6 of the Mandatory Training Modules.
- Care Coordination for Medical Officers
- IIMS Notifier Training
- Infection Prevention Strategies for Medical Officers
- Safety and Quality for Medical Officers
- Violence Prevention for Medical Officers
- Work Health and Safety for Medical Officers
This course is applicable for all Senior Medical Officers, Junior Medical Officers and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.