Positively Resolving Workplace Conflict
Workplace conflict can challenge even the best managers. Unresolved conflict can result in the loss of productivity and team cooperation. As a manager, learn how to proactively address conflict in your workplace and be a catalyst for change.
The Management Solution Series: Positively Resolving Workplace Conflict is a one-day workshop that will help shift your beliefs around conflict. Gain positive skills and strategies to grow collaboration and respect within your team.
The course will assist you to:
- Appreciate the importance of mindset in facilitating a collaborative approach to constructively resolving conflict.
- Understand why workplace conflict arises.
- Approach workplace conflict as a positive and creative experience in managing team relationships.
- Develop a toolkit of practical strategies to implement in your workplace.
- Create a conflict-resilient workplace culture.
For more information on course availabilities in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
Following the workshop, I view conflict in a more positive light. The strategies and tools presented will assist me to support our managers and staff to effectively resolve workplace conflicts.
Southern NSW Local Health District Human Resources Manager, November 2016
Locations and Frequency