Digital Health & Data Use: Introduction (Module 1)
Welcome to module 1 of 4 – Digital Health & Data Use: Introduction.
This module consists of five lessons:
- Welcome and introduction
- Five ways digital health is changing healthcare
- Data driven care: turning data from a personal health journey into actionable information
- Do healthcare professionals really need to know data analytics?
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- identify the key components of digital health systems and the evolving roles of the health workforce in digital environments.
- identify digital health technologies, data sources and digital touch-points on a personal health journey.
- recognise the range, purpose and functions of digital health technologies and systems used for the communication of health information.
- identify the governance of clinical information systems and the stakeholders involved.
- consider how digital transformations change the delivery of healthcare and the way we work.
- recognise the relevance of data analytics to health professionals and what it means to be data-literate.
This module is designed for all NSW Health employees and may qualify for up to 0.5 hours of Continuous Professional Development.