Financial Management Essentials (FME)
Use your influence to maintain budget integrity and accountability. Realise your potential as a manager.
- Make an impact when contributing to budget development discussions.
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to interpret financial information and effectively manage budgets and resources.
- Gain knowledge and practical experience that can be applied in your workplace.
- Engage with highly skilled facilitators with extensive health and financial experience.
- 2 day face-to-face workshop in locally conducted, supportive group environments.
- Four online modules that can be completed at your own pace.
For more information and to see course availabilities in your area click here or contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
This course has been very inspiring… I have gained an understanding of budgets, I can identify areas where there may be stress on the budget and the transient impact of an event on a budget. I also have a better understanding of FTEs. The project was great to really understand where budgets may be improved and encouraged me to explore ways of thinking fiscally about my practice.
Northern NSW Local Health District, April 2019
Amazing. So much to learn, delivery is in simple format which enables non-finance background people to understand the relevance of the course.
Southern NSW Local Health District, February 2019
I found the course hugely interesting. I developed new understanding of how budgets work, financial language and considerations when looking at your budget. I also learnt from my colleagues, things which I could take back and apply in my own department/practice.
Southern NSW Local Health District, April 2019