Financial Management Essentials (FME)
Use your influence to maintain budget integrity and accountability. Realise your potential as a manager.
- Make an impact when contributing to budget development discussions.
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to interpret financial information and effectively manage budgets and resources.
- Gain knowledge and practical experience that can be applied in your workplace.
- Engage with highly skilled facilitators with extensive health and financial experience.
- Two-day face-to-face workshop in locally conducted, supportive group environments.
- Four online modules that can be completed at your own pace.
I thought that it would be all spreadsheets but I was pleasantly surpirsed by the interactive nature.I have a greater understanding of how to monitor and manage the budget and howit is created and distributed. I now know the importance of sharing the budget with all staff, making my team more aware and responsible.
Western Sydney LHD Information Manager, May 2015
For more information and to see course availabilities in your area click here or contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
|Locations and frequency|