Recruitment: Module 1 Pre-Selection
Welcome to the eLearning module Recruitment: Module 1 Pre-Selection.
This module will walk learners through the first stage of the recruitment process, which is pre-selection. Learners will go through the seven essential steps in the selection process.
- Identifying and managing vacancies;
- Reviewing position information;
- Considering the options for filling vacancies;
- Advertising requirements;
- Providing information to applicants;
- Managing the applications and Establishing selection panels.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module the learner will be able to:
- Outline the purpose of the pre-selection process;
- Outline the key tasks of the pre-selection process; and
- Identify the role and responsibilities in the pre-selection process.
This module is most appropriate to NSW Health Service Staff undertaking recruitment and selection actions or participating on a selection panel and may qualify for up to 0.5 hr of Continuous Professional Development.