Person Centred Care
Welcome to the eLearning module Person Centred Care.
This module is designed to assist clinicians maximise their ability to provide care which is person centred.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of the session the learner will be able to:
- Involve patients, families and carers in sharing information and decision making about their care
- Draw learning from patients and carer’s experience
- Provide care that reflects the patient’s preferences and values
- Involve the patient and others to ensure continuity of care
- Promote dignity and respect for the patient.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Clinical Staff may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.