Introduction to Advanced Care Planning
Welcome to the eLearning module Introduction to Advance Care Planning.
This is an interactive audiovisual module that requires you to engage with the content by clicking or hovering over target areas to gain access to further course material.
This module is intended for use by clinicians working in the NSW Health system.
A certificate is issued on completion.
The aim of this module is to raise clinician awareness of advance care planning including:
- Defining key terms used in advance care planning
- Describing why advance care planning is important
- Identifying the goals of the NSW Health Strategic Plan for Advance Care Planning for Quality Care at End of Life
- Discussing the process for advance care planning
- Locating resources available to assist in advance care planning.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Clinical Staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.