Effective Business Case Design
In order to promote and support innovation and change, decision makers often require a robust business case.
A strategically-linked business idea articulated through an effective business case can make a difference to the organisation, the team and patients.
This course considers the principles and skills required to develop a successful business case within NSW Health organisations.
| Learning outcomes|
- Accurately identify the business issue, ensuring organisational strategically aligned options for change
- Analyse business options and feasibility to support positive workplace change
- Recognise the impact of the proposed change on the organisation and the wider health system
- Identify the key stakeholders and effectively analyse, communicate and collaborate with them
- Gain insight into the perspective of the business case evaluator
- NSW Health staff who write or contribute to business cases and proposals
- Workshops are scheduled at the request of NSW Health organisations or participants can enrol in a centralised course
| Duration and elements|
- Pre-course eLearning - 1 module, 40 to 60 minutes
- 1 day face-to-face workshop