Effective Business Case Design
To support proactive, evidence-based approaches to change across the NSW Health system managers must prepare strong, well-researched business cases. A good idea articulated through an effective business case can make a difference to your organisation, your team and your patients.
This one-day workshop equips experienced managers with the skills, knowledge and approaches required to design an effective business case in the NSW Health context.
- Accurately identify your business issue and identify option for change.
- Analyse each option and its feasibility to support positive change.
- Understand the impact of your proposed change on the organisation and the wider health system, ensuring strategic alignment.
- Understand your stakeholders - learn how to analyse, communicate and collaborate with them.
- Learn how to identify costs and benefits.
- Completes a risk analysis.
- Gain insight into the perspective of the business case evaluator
For more information on course availabilities in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
“The workshop provided me with a food overview of how to construct a business case that can be evaluated by external parties as a worthwhile option.”
Mid North Coast LHD, May 2017
|Locations and frequency|