NSW Prevocational - Standards and Rating Scale
Welcome to NSW Prevocational - Module 2 Standards and Rating Scale.
The module provides a description of the NSW Prevocational Accreditation Standards and Rating Scale.
The program will give you the opportunity to explore:
- The standards used to accredit prevocational training providers
- The difference between critical criteria, criteria and guidelines
- The variables used in the rating scale
- How survey teams use the rating scale.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Describe the NSW Prevocational Accreditation Standards
- Outline the NSW Prevocational Accreditation rating scale
- Describe the process for applying the rating scale.
applicable for prevocational training providers (hospitals and health facilities), new and existing surveyors and team leaders and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development