Partnering with Carers
Welcome to the eLearning module Partnering with carers.
Identifying and partnering with carers acknowledges what they know and do, and can help you provide optimum care and support.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify carers
- Support carers' needs and wellbeing
- Recognise the benefits of carers' contributions
- Include carers as part of the care team
- Support workers who are carers to manage caring and work
- Link carers to relevant resources.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and may qualify for up to 0.4 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.