Radiology pathology – Polyarthritis
Welcome to Radiology pathology - Polyarthritis.
This online module designed for Radiology trainees provides an overview of polyarthritis and related pathology. It focuses on the correlation between clinical features, pathological changes and investigative abnormalities.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module you should be able to:
- list the major disease processes responsible for polyarthritis
- describe the characteristic features of rheumatoid arthritis and the histopathological changes that occur within the joint
- describe the extra-articular manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis
- describe the major spondyloarthropathies (seronegative arthropathies)
- describe important causes of monoarthritis and the clinical presentations that may overlap with polyarthritis
- describe the relevance of key investigations in the diagnosis of acute monoarthritis and polyarthritis.
This module is designed for Radiology trainees and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development