Welcome to ClinConnect Fundamentals.
This is a series of modules for new users of ClinConnect which explain how to use the system throughout the placement cycle.
A certificate is issued on completion.
At the end of this series of modules you will be able to:
- Recognise how the clinical placement process is administered via the ClinConnect system.
- Be able to navigate and use ClinConnect with ease and confidence to perform essential placement tasks required in your role.
- Recognise common terms that ClinConnect uses to describe clinical placement processes.
- Adopt good system practices, and remain mindful of general maintenance and etiquette that improves the accuracy and efficiency of ClinConnect for all users.
- Be able to locate other ClinConnect help resources to draw upon if you need assistance.
This course is applicable for NSW Health staff and may qualify for up to 1.0 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.