Wound Care Management
Welcome to the eLearning module Wound Management.
This education introduces the principles of wound management incorporating a holistic wound care approach based on current best practice guidelines.
A certificate is issued on completion.
At the completion of the module participants will be able to:
- Identify the rationale for a collective team approcach during holistic wound management
- Identify the goals of wound management based on holistic wound assessment
- Discuss interventions that optimise wound healing
- Identify factors that delay wound healing
- Describe the rationale for choice of wound dressings
- Describe how accurate communication and documentation supports continuity of wound care
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Clinical Staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.