Coaching for Performance
Welcome to the eLearning module Coaching for Performance.The module will help you understand what coaching is and how you can use it effectively in your role as manager, to engage team members and work with them to enhance workplace performance and job satisfaction.
The program will give you the opportunity to explore:
- The role of manager as coach
- When to use coaching
- Models to help structure the coaching conversation
- Techniques for using the coaching approach effectively
- A certificate is issued on completion of both the module and the quiz.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define coaching
- Differentiate between mentoring and coaching
- Identify opportunities for coaching in the workplace
- Identify the benefits of coaching to the individual, team and organisation
- Describe the coaching process
- Identify the skills required to use coaching effectively
- Prepare a coaching conversation using a coaching model
This course is applicable for all managerial staff and may qualify for up to 0.6 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.