Welcome to the eLearning module Driving Innovation.
How do you start encouraging people to innovate? How do you create an environment which values new ideas and experimentation?
Take this self-assessment to reflect on and identify what in your workplace is encouraging people to be innovative, and any areas for improvement.
As you complete the self-assessment, access practical tips and relevant resources to help maximise opportunities for innovation.
A certificate is issued on completion.
Through completing the eLearning, you will discover some key principles, attributes and behaviours to help create an innovative work environment. You will learn some practical recommendations to help:
- develop a shared understanding of the meaning and importance of innovation to the workplace and NSW Health
- give permission, and create the space and time, to generate and discuss ideas
- embed flexible processes to consider, prototype and implement ideas
- build confidence and momentum by starting small
- celebrate innovation and learning from experimentation.
This course is applicable for all health managers and aspiring heath managers and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.