Research: Planning the Research Process
Welcome to the eLearning module Research - Planning the research process.
In this module we take you through the research process step by step in preparation for developing a research proposal.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Recognise the considerations in identifying a topic and framing it into a research question
- Examine the literature review process
- Describe ethical issues and considerations in research
- Identify the selection process for study design and method
- Outline methods for data collection and analysis
- Identify strategies to assist in the translation of research into practice
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff who wish to gain an understanding on the research process and/or may be considering undertaking research. This may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development