Enterprise risk management - an overview
Welcome to the eLearning module Enterprise risk management - an overview.
Enterprise risk management training for all staff: to develop an awareness of ERM thinking and practices that supports the development of a strong risk management culture across the health workforce.
A certificate is issued on completion.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Describe enterprise risk management (ERM) and its importance in healthcare workplaces.
- List the categories of enterprise risk identified in the NSW Health enterprise risk policy.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities for managing enterprise risk that apply to you and your immediate work team.
- Apply the ERM process to a range of work situations.
- Distinguish proactive and reactive ERM
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.