Introduction to Safety & Quality
Welcome to the eLearning module Introduction to Safety and Quality.
This is an introductory eLearning on safety and quality. It aims to increase awareness and practice of safety and quality in the workplace and that everyone has roles and responsibility to achieve safe and quality care. (It is not the intent of this module to cover the specifics of clinical process or management pathway. These are available from other eLearning modules).
A certificate is issued on completion.
Upon completion of this program, in relation to safety and quality, you will be able to:
- Perform your job role in accordance with policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team
- Communicate respectfully to patients, carers and colleagues
- Report incidents and near misses - awareness of responsibilities and various systems
- Identify and participate in opportunities for continuous quality improvement.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.