Radiology pathology – Multisystem Disease
Welcome to Radiology pathology - Multisystem Disease.
This online module designed for Radiology trainees provides an overview of multisystem disease related pathology. It focuses on the correlation between clinical features, pathological changes and investigative abnormalities.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of this module you should be able to:
- describe the immunological derangements associated with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and relate them to the clinical manifestations
- outline the investigation of a patient with suspected systemic lupus erythematosus
- list the major complications of SLE, and describe in detail SLE's effects on the kidneys
- describe the different specificities of antinuclear antibodies and their respective clinical associations
- outline the features of and approach to diagnosis of Sjögren's syndrome.
This module is designed for Radiology trainees and may qualify for up to 0.7 hrs of Continuous Professional Development