Assessing others (empowering the educator module 1)
Welcome to the eLearning module Assessing Others.
The aim of this module is to provide you with the knowledge required to start working towards developing skills as an assessor in the workplace.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Outline what constitutes an assessment
- Explain why assessments are necessary
- List the principles of a valid assessment
- Identify pre-assessment preparation requirements
- Explain what needs to be considered during an assessment
- Specify post assessment requirements.
This course is applicable for all frontline staff and may qualify for up to 0.4 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.