Vision and Purpose
To be the first-choice partner for Education and Training in NSW Health.
We educate for better health outcomes.
Our main functions are to:
- Design, commission, conduct, coordinate and evaluate education and training for patient care, administrative and support services.
- To establish governance for whole of health education and training programs for the NSW Health system;
- Take the lead role in NSW Health for the design, commissioning, conduct, coordination and evaluation of leadership and management development.
- Support reform to improve workforce capacity and the quality of clinical and non-clinical training.
- Develop, coordinate, oversee and evaluate education and training networks, ensuring they support service delivery needs and meet operational requirements.