Vision Purpose Mission
HETI’s mission is to improve the health of people in NSW and the working lives of NSW Health staff through high quality education and training.
Our main functions are to:
- Design, commission, conduct, coordinate and evaluate education and training for patient care, administrative and support services.
- To establish governance for whole of health education and training programs for the NSW Health system;
- Take the lead role in NSW Health for the design, commissioning, conduct, coordination and evaluation of leadership and management development.
- Support reform to improve workforce capacity and the quality of clinical and non-clinical training.
- Develop, coordinate, oversee and evaluate education and training networks, ensuring they support service delivery needs and meet operational requirements.
- HETI Function and Roles
Where innovation drives excellence in education and training for improved health outcomes.
Working with health partners to develop contemporary and responsive health education and training to enable a world-class workforce.