Evaluating Education and Training
Welcome to the eLearning module Evaluating Education & Training.
As part of the Empowering the Educator pathway, this module aims to provide educators at a proficient level with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop and review evaluation tools and processes for education and training programs; and to use evaluation to review and modify resources and improve practice.
A certificate is issued on completion.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Recognise the value of evaluating education and training.
- Identify and analyse frameworks that can be used to evaluate education and training.
- Investigate evaluation methodologies.
- Construct evaluation approaches to meet educational and training needs.
- Use evaluation results to modify and improve practice.
The course is designed for all educators in NSW Health who deliver education & training. and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.