The Next Generation of Leaders and Managers within NSW Health Program
Forge ahead with your management career in NSW Health today
Program commences in May 2017
The Next Generation of Leaders and Managers within NSW Health Program is an exciting new program that has been designed to enable you to share your ideas, contribute to system transformation and grow your career within NSW Health. The program is two years full time and facilitates the development of future managers with exceptional leadership and management capability.
The Program offers you:
- The opportunity to work alongside NSW Health Senior Executives
- The opportunity to work in high performing teams
- Experience in a range of business functions
- A professional mentor and executive sponsor
- Opportunities to develop your professional networks
- A Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification
You will foster cultures of excellence, innovation and collaboration to ensure the delivery of safe, high quality health care to patients, families, carers and communities within NSW.
Applications are now open for internal NSW Health staff through your NSW Health organisation. Please contact your organisation Director of Workforce for more information.
Applications will be open for external applicants not currently working for NSW Health on Friday 24 February 2017. Check this website for updates and links to apply, alternatively email HETI-NextGen@health.nsw.gov.au with enquiries and for further information.