HETI Online Course Code: 73577107 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: 60 Minutes : Published: May 2015
Owner: HETI : Team: Allied Health
Welcome to the eLearning module Clinical Supervision for Nurses and Midwives
This module will discuss:
- The role and importance of supervision
- Being an effective supervisor
- Applying adult learning principles
- Facilitaing learning in the workplace
- Setting SMART goals Managing priorities
A certificate is issued on completion.
After completing this module you will be familiar with the key roles and responsibilities of a clinical supervisor, and have sevearl practical skills that you can use to improve your supervision of clinicians.
This course is designed for nurses and midwives and may qualify for up to 1.0 hrs of Continuous Professional Development
allied, supervision, 2014, 41316829, CSSP