Rural Medical Trainee Scholarship
HETI aims to support equity of access to education and training for NSW Health medical trainees working in rural or remote areas.
About the Scholarship
In order to qualify for the HETI Rural Medical Trainee Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Accessing a CPD activity requiring travel of a distance greater than 150 kilometres from current locality and;
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident and;
- Currently employed as a medical trainee (full-time or part-time) under the Public Hospital Medical Officers Award and;
- Based in a NSW Health rural hospital site (MMM3-MMM7) with a contract of nine months or greater and;
- Supported by their Network Director of Training or Line Manager.
For more information on applications please download the Scholarship Application Guidelines.