Rural Medical Trainee Scholarship
Applications are now CLOSED.
HETI aims to support equity of access to education and training for NSW Health medical trainees working in rural or remote areas.
About the Scholarship
In order to qualify for the HETI Rural Medical Trainee Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Accessing a CPD activity that is relevant to their training and is completed between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023 and;
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident and;
- Currently employed as a medical trainee (full-time or part-time) under the Public Hospital Medical Officers Award and;
- Based in a NSW Health rural hospital site (MMM3-MMM7) with a contract of nine months or greater and;
- Supported by their Network Director of Training or Line Manager.