eLearning - My Health Learning
- Work Health and Safety and Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Privacy - It's Yours to Keep
- Hand Hygiene
- Between the Flags - Tier 1 (Awareness Charts and Escalation)
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Infection Prevention and Control Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment for Combined Transmission-Based Precautions
- Donning and fit checking of P2 or N95 respirators in NSW Healthcare settings
- Security Awareness - All Staff
The modules only need to be completed once except for Hand Hygiene and Cyber Security which need to be repeated every 5 years and 2 years respectively. Students do not need to repeat the modules for every placement. NSW Health employees or students changing Education Providers, do not need to repeat the modules if they have already completed them, unless Hand Hygiene or Cyber Security has expired.
Students should download and save copies of their certificates once they have completed the modules in My Health Learning. This will be important for later when applying for employment.
Students not currently on a placement, will not have access to the My Health Learning System.