CORE Chat Our Values In Action
This half day workshop is designed to build a positive team culture by enacting the NSW Health CORE Values
- Discover what CORE values look like in action and benefit from a greater understanding of team dynamics.
- Develop your skills in giving and receiving feedback using quality communication techniques.
- Practice using tools that lead to mutually acceptable and solution focused conversations.
- Engage with highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience.
- Learn in locally conducted, supportive group environments.
For more information on course availabilities in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
The workshop provided an opportunity to practice discussions with managers that I don’t normally work with, in a safe and supported environment.
Mid North Coast Local Health District, December 2016
|Locations and Frequency|