Emergency Medicine Training
Emergency Medicine Educational Resources
We've worked with health partners to create e-Learning modules and resources, making our Learning Hub for trainees even more valuable ~ Dr Jon Hayman (Chair)
- ED e-Learning modules - case studies covering common emergency department presentations
- Primary Exam Preparation (PEP) Modules - multiple choice questions across Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Pathology
- Emergency Medicine Clinical Updates - current updates on emergency medicine procedure, research and treatments
- Anatomy Models - located in each network for you to practice in preparation for your exams
- Fellowship Exams - ACEM information on exam dates and locations
- OSCE Resources - watch OSCE videos to assist with your exam preparation
The Emergency Medicine Training Networks have been established to facilitate high quality patient care and provide access to high quality education and training for trainees. Click here to find your Emergency Medicine Network Contacts.
Emergency Medicine Events
Find out the latest workshops and conferences planned for the coming year.