HETI tops off another great year in health education
2017 was a big year delivering high-quality training and educational support to more than 110,000+ staff across the NSW Health system. Here are just some of successes...
- 999 NSW funded intern positions filled for the 2018 clinical year including 132 interns placed into rural hospitals
- A record 20 Aboriginal Medical Trainees placed into NSW hospitals
- 222 postgraduate mental health students in the first year of HETI Higher Education
- 45% growth in the uptake of My Health Learning modules in the months following the renaming compared to 2016
- 2802 CORE Chat participants in 2017
- Record attendance - over 300 - at the 2017 Rural Health & Research Congress
- 67% reduction in hospital bed days through Guardianship Application Training
- 3634 Nursing and 666 Rural Allied Health Scholarships and Grants awarded in 2017.
We look forward to improving on this great result in 2018. Read about our achievements in the 2016 - 2017 Annual Report.
Explore our courses and program and discover how HETI can support your development within NSW Health.